Steel density of SA283 Grade D steel exports fell sharply year on year. According to the data of the General Administration of customs, 7.811 million tons of steel were exported from January to February, a year-on-year decrease of 27.0%; 2.041 million tons of imported steel, a year-on-year increase of 2.1%. Steel prices continue to fall. According to the monitoring of China Iron and Steel Industry Association, China's steel density of SA283 Grade D steel composite price index at the end of January was 105.48 points, down 0.58% month on month; at the end of February, the index continued to decline to 100.39 points, down 4.83% month on month.
How much a ton of alloy plates costs depends on the classification of alloy plates. Different alloy plates contain different elements, such as low-alloy steel (the total amount of alloy elements is less than 5%), medium alloy steel (the total amount of alloy elements is 5% - 10%), and high alloy steel (the total amount of alloy elements is more than 10%). If the alloy plates performance is different, the price will be different. The thickness of the alloy plates also affects the price. Besides, density of SA283 Grade D steel, alloy plates price is related to the steel market. With the rise of steel raw materials, the purchase cost will be high and the overall price will be high.
Management information and high efficiency. Because of the rapid flow of density of SA283 Grade D steel goods, container multimodal transport and "door-to-door" transport, it is required that the port must have a modern information network, so that it can have the comprehensive capabilities of all-weather access, rapid loading and unloading, customs clearance, collection, distribution, storage and transportation
Due to the low level of futures trading, the business sentiment is slightly pessimistic. Affected by the market downturn, the purchasing power of downstream density of SA283 Grade D steel users has decreased, and the mentality of looking down is gradually rising. Some businesses give up profits to promote transaction. The market trading atmosphere is still relatively light, the steel demand release is slow, and the terminal delivery capacity is weak. In addition, the market has been rising for two days, the downstream fear of heights is strong. The market has entered consolidation stage again. Considering the low inventory pressure, it is expected that density of SA283 Grade D steel prices will fall down and adjust in some cases tomorrow.
For ASTM A573 Grade 70/A573 Gr.70 carbon manganese silicon steel plates, our company would issue the original mill test certificate density of SA283 Grade D steel EN 10204 3.1 for clients when arrange delivery, so that clients can trace the A573 Gr.70 plates origin easily.